Learn Why We're A Top Workplace In Canada.
What We Believe
There are 10 core values that define how we operate, collaborate, innovate, and serve our customers. These values aren’t just words placed hastily on a page.
We live these values every day. Not only do they represent what we stand for, but it’s what you can expect when working with us.
- The quality of our work is incredibly important to us. We care about creating the best possible outcome for our customers while feeling proud of what we do.
- We believe that performing at a high level is contagious and allows our team members to make each other stronger and our work better.
- We deliver joy to our customers by removing their frustration.
- Focusing on how we do things is important, getting to a great result, even more so.
- We choose listening carefully over reacting quickly. It always creates a better outcome.
- We treat each other with total respect, especially when we disagree with one another.
- We stay calm when things get stressful.
- We make time to look out for and help each other.
- We take a minute to inject some silliness in between the serious, seriously.
- We celebrate wins together.
- We inspire each other with our thirst for success.
- We care intensely about our customers’ success as much as our own.
- We are tenacious, and never give up.
- We share information openly and proactively.
- We are known for candor, empathy and directness.
- We are non-political when disagreeing with others.
- We are quick to admit mistakes.
- When confronted with ambiguity, we make decisions using healthy doses of logic and expertise.
- We believe having a bias towards action is the best antidote for analysis paralysis.
- We get beyond symptoms and identify root causes.
- We first seek what is best for our clients, rather than what’s best for ourselves.
- Ego is the kryptonite to good ideas.
- We clear the path for people above so we can eventually create a path for ourselves.
- We take the high road at all times.
- We say what we think, even if it’s controversial.
- We make tough decisions confidently, without agonizing.
- We take smart risks.
- We are willing to sacrifice to pursue our passion.
- We question actions that don’t match our values.
- “Because-that’s-the-way-we’ve-always-done-it” is not a great catalyst for change.
- We take prevailing assumptions as an invitation to make something better.
- Leonardo da Vinci said: “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” We minimize complexity and find time to simplify.
- We create new ideas that prove useful.
- We constantly seek to increase our knowledge by looking outside of ourselves and the company.
- We are motivated to learn quickly.
- We know progress is found where our greatest fears lie.
- We seek to understand our strategy, market, customers, and suppliers.
What's Life Like Here?
What It Means
To Be On Our Team
It’s different here. Being part of our team is about more than just working with extremely talented people and pursuing common goals. The quality of your character is just as important to us as the quality of your work.
We’re committed to building a diverse team and providing a safe, inclusive workplace – and we expect all team members to actively support this.
While we’re always learning and growing in our efforts to improve diversity and build equity, we’re actually making some great progress as we go.
We have a talented and motivated team looking for more great people to work and grow with. We’ve built an amazing culture that also makes for a great place to work. Inertia is Great Place to Work Certified and recognized on the Best Workplaces in Canada list for companies <50 employees, based on our practices and survey results from all Inertia employees.
We aren’t hiring at the moment but if you’re interested in joining the team, please follow us on LinkedIn and check back again for new postings.